Contemporary 400 Collection Starter Pack All Sizes
QuickZip fitted sheets are quick to change, easy to fold, and won't pop off the mattress!
Our Contemporary 400 Collection fitted sheets feature:
- Easy access corner zipper start location
- Zipper start locator logo ribbon on both base and zip-on sheet
- Large zipper pull ribbon loop
- Luxurious 400-thread-count sateen 100% cotton that is silky soft and smooth against your skin with a subtle luminous sheen
- Deep pocket fitted base
Fitted Sheet Starter Packs Include:
To get started you’ll need a Base and at least one Zip-On Sheet. These come with all of our Starter Packs.
- Deluxe = 1 Fitted Base + 2 Zip-On Sheets + 2 Flat Sheets + 2 (4) Pillowcases (2 Sets of Sheets for 1 Mattress)
- Premium = 1 Fitted Base + 2 Zip-On Sheets (2 Fitted Sheets for 1 Mattress)
- Basic = 1 Fitted Base + 1 Zip-On Sheet (1 Fitted Sheet)
Our Contemporary 400 Collection is not compatible with our Classic 200 Collection due to the zipper start location.
If you are tired of fitted sheets that pop off the corners, are hard to put on, and impossible to fold, QuickZip is the answer. QuickZip is a patented two-piece fitted sheet that easily zips off and on. With QuickZip, you’ll sleep on clean, crisp beautiful sheets more often. QuickZip is the only fitted sheet for hard to reach mattresses like bunk beds, lofts, trundle beds, daybeds, beds with drop-in frames. It’s also perfect for adjustable beds, split king beds and for people with arthritis or other hand mobility issues, QuickZip is a game changer.
QuickZip Fitted Sheets are:
- Easy - No more struggling with lifting the mattress
- Fast - Sheet zips off and on in seconds
- Secure – Base hugs the mattress and stays in place
- Durable - Interchangeable Zip-On sheets last longer
- Smart - Zipper is fully covered and pull tucks away for great function and beautiful finish
- Neat - Easy to fold and store and bed skirt stays in place while changing
- Quality - 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton that gets softer with each wash
Top Customer Questions
Q: What are the dimensions of your sheets?
A: Our sheets fit all standard sized mattresses:
Twin: 75”X39” and up to 11” thick
Twin XL: 80”X39” and up to 11” thick
Full: 75”X54” and up to 12” thick
Queen: 80”X60” and up to 15” thick
King: 80”X76” and up to 18” thick
Cal King: 84”X72” and up to 18” thick
Q: Are your sheets waterproof?
A: No, but we do sell waterproof flat twin mattress pads as they work perfectly with our twin fitted sheet since they are easy to remove when you are changing the Zip-On Sheet.
Q: What is the thread count of your sheets?
A: Our sheets are 100% cotton. The base is 200 Thread Count and the Zip-On Sheet is 400 Thread Count
Q: What do I need to get started?
A: We recommend you purchase a base and at least 2 Zip-On Sheets. All of our 400 Thread Count QuickZip Zip-On Sheets are fully interchangeable (except they are not interchangeable with the 200 Thread Count QuickZip Zip-On Sheets).
Q: How is the 200 Thread Count QuickZip different from the 400 Thread Count QuickZip?
A: The main differences between the 200 Thread Count QuickZip and the 400 Thread Count QuickZip is the zipper start location. For the 200 Thread Count QuickZip, the zipper starts in the middle of the foot or head of the mattress. For the 400 Thread Count QuickZip, the zipper starts in the corner of the mattress, along the side panel. This is why the 200 Thread Count QuickZip is not compatible with the 400 Thread Count QuickZip.
Q: Are your sheets treated with any flame retardant chemicals?
A: No, our sheets are not treated with any chemicals.
For Best Results:
- Wash and dry before first use for best fit. Our sheets are preshrunk and designed to allow for an additional 1% - 2% normal shrinkage.
- For the Fitted Base, make sure the zip-on sheet is zipped together with the fitted base and put the entire sheet on the mattress like you would a normal fitted sheet. For the 400 Thread Count QuickZip, the zipper locator ribbon is located in the corner along the side panel.
- Make sure slider is at the start position.
- To locate the start position on the base and the zip-on sheet, find the zipper locator QuickZip logo ribbon
- Zip around
- To change: zip off and zip on a clean Zip-On Sheet.