Bunk Bed Sheet Bundles
Our Bunk Bed Sheet Bundles include two of our patented QuickZip sheets for all of the most common bunk bed types, offered at a discount over buying the sheets individually. Our sheets go on just like any other fitted sheet at first, but when it's time to wash or change them all you need to do is unzip the top sheet from the base and zip them back on when finished. Stop struggling to fit your old fitted sheet over your bunk bed mattresses today!
- Fitted Sheets for 2 mattresses
- Each Quickzip fitted sheet consists of one base and one zip-on sheet
- Twin-size sheets are offered from both our Twin Collection (200 thread count) and Luxe Collection (400 thread count)
- Twin XL and Full-size sheets are from the Luxe Collection
- Twin Collection options available in White & Gray
- Luxe Collection options available in White & Warm Gray
Twin sheets fit standard Twin-sized mattresses: 75" X 39"
Twin XL sheets fit mattresses sized: 80" X 39"
Full sheets fit standard Full-sized mattresses: 75" X 54"
If you are tired of fitted sheets that pop off the corners, are hard to put on, and impossible to fold, QuickZip is the answer. QuickZip is a patented two-piece fitted sheet that easily zips off and on. With QuickZip, you’ll sleep on clean, crisp beautiful sheets more often. QuickZip is the only fitted sheet for hard to reach mattresses like bunk beds, lofts, trundle beds, daybeds, beds with drop-in frames. It’s also perfect for adjustable beds, split king beds and for people with arthritis or other hand mobility issues, QuickZip is a game changer.
QuickZip Fitted Sheets are:
- Easy - No more struggling with lifting the mattress
- Fast - Sheet zips off and on in seconds
- Secure – Base hugs the mattress and stays in place
- Durable - Interchangeable Zip-On sheets last longer
- Smart - Zipper is fully covered and pull tucks away for great function and beautiful finish
- Neat - Easy to fold and store and bed skirt stays in place while changing
- Quality - 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton that gets softer with each wash
Top Customer Questions
Q: What size twin mattress works with your twin fitted sheet?
A: Our twin sheet fits a standard twin mattress (75" x 39") up to 11” thick
Q: What is the difference between the Drop-In Base and the Fitted Base?
A: The Drop-In Base surrounds the bottom and sides of the mattress where the Fitted Base is open on the bottom and hugs the mattress with extra wide elastic on the bottom and in the panel of the base.
Q: Are your sheets waterproof?
A: No, but we recommend you purchase one of our waterproof flat twin mattress pads as they work perfectly with our fitted sheet since they are easy to remove when you are changing the Zip-On Sheet.
Q: What is the thread count of your sheets?
A: Our cotton sheets are 200 Thread Count
Q: What do I need to get started?
A: We recommend you purchase a Twin Base (either Drop-In or Fitted) and at least 2 Twin Zip-On Sheets. All of our Twin 200 Thread Count Zip-On Sheets are fully interchangeable (except they are not interchangeable with the 400 Thread Count Twin QuickZip).
Q: How is the 200 Thread Count QuickZip different from the 400 Thread Count QuickZip?
A: The main differences between the 200 Thread Count QuickZip and the 400 Thread Count QuickZip is the zipper start location. For the 200 Thread Count QuickZip, the zipper starts in the middle of the foot or head of the mattress. For the 400 Thread Count QuickZip, the zipper starts in the corner of the mattress, along the side panel. This is why the 200 Thread Count QuickZip is not compatible with the 400 Thread Count QuickZip.
Q: Does a standard twin mattress pad fit with your twin fitted sheet?
A: You can use a standard twin mattress pad with our fitted sheet, however, it is more difficult to change than our flat pad. Our flat pad is designed for our sheet system and can be easily removed when the Zip-On Sheet is zipped off for washing.
Q: Are your sheets treated with any flame retardant chemicals?
A: No, our sheets are not treated with any chemicals.
For Best Results:
- Wash and dry before first use for best fit. Our sheets are preshrunk and designed to allow for an additional 1% - 2% normal shrinkage.
- Slip Drop-In Base on mattress (first time only). The base covers the bottom and sides of the mattress. For the Fitted Base, make sure the zip-on sheet is zipped together with the fitted base and put the entire sheet on the mattress like you would a normal fitted sheet. The base will remain snug around the sides of the mattress and never have to be removed.
- Make sure slider is at the start position. The start position is the middle of the head or foot of the bed.
- Zip around (zipper teeth intentionally overlap at start/finish position so zipper pull can be tucked away).
- To change: zip off and zip on a clean Zip-On Sheet.