QuickZip: More Comfort Less Work. 21st Century design, great fit and beautiful fabric.
Luxe Fitted Sheet Collection features:
- Better fit for better comfort
- Vertical elastic in corners and a generous overlap underneath keep base snug
- Won't pop off the mattress
- Zipper is covered and out of site
- Easy access corner zipper start location
- Get it right the first time - no more guessing which corner is which
- Easy handling with large zipper pull ribbon loop
- Luxurious 400-thread-count sateen 100% cotton that is soft and smooth against your skin with a subtle sheen
- Deep pocket fitted base
Luxe Collection is not compatible with the Twin Collection due to the zipper start location.
If you are tired of fitted sheets that pop off the corners, are hard to put on, and impossible to fold, QuickZip is the answer. QuickZip is a patented two-piece fitted sheet that easily zips off and on. With QuickZip, you’ll sleep on clean, crisp beautiful sheets more often. QuickZip is the only fitted sheet for hard to reach mattresses like bunk beds, lofts, trundle beds, daybeds, beds with drop-in frames. It’s also perfect for adjustable beds, split kings and for people with arthritis or other mobility issues, QuickZip is a game changer.
QuickZip Fitted Sheets are:
- Easy - No more struggling with lifting the mattress
- Fast - Sheet zips off and on in seconds
- Secure – Base hugs the mattress and stays in place
- Durable - The base is built to last, and interchangeable zip-ons can be replaced whenever you are ready for a refresh.
- Smart - Zipper is located at top edge of base, easily accessible and fully covered for an elegant finish
- Neat - Easy to fold and store and bed skirt stays in place while changing
- Quality - We select only the best materials for QuickZip - pre-shrunk, sateen, 100% cotton, and the best zipper available.
Q: Will QuickZip fit a deep pocket mattress?
A: Yes - QuickZip base is cut generously and with elastic in each corner. While fitting well on thinner mattresses, maximum mattress thickness are 18-20 inches for King/CalKing; 15-18 inches for Queen,10-12 for full and twin, and 10 for TwinXL (new 14-15 inch TwinXL coming soon).
Q: What is the difference between the Drop-In Base and the Fitted Base?
A: The patented Fitted Base is open on the bottom like a traditional fitted sheet and hugs the mattress with extra wide elastic on the bottom and in the corners. The wraparound base surrounds the bottom and sides of the mattress and is only available in the Baby and Twin Collections.
Q: What is the thread count of your sheets?
A: Luxe Collection sheets are 100% sateen cotton and 400 Thread Count
Q: What size mattresses does QuickZip Luxe Collection fit?
A: QuickZip fits standard mattress sizes: Twin 39" x 75" TwinXL 39" x 80" Full 54" x 75" Queen 60" x 80" King 76" x 80" CalKing 72" x 84"
Q: Are the Luxe Collection twin sheets compatible with Twin Collection sheets?
A: No, the Luxe Collection zipper start location is at the corner of the sheet. The Twin Collection zipper starts in the middle of the foot of the bed and the pull can be tucked away for security.
Q: Does a standard mattress pad fit with the QuickZip fitted sheet?
A: You can use a standard twin mattress pad with our fitted sheet, however, we recommend you purchase our flat pad, designed to be easily removed when the Zip-On Sheet is zipped off for washing - more styles and sizes coming soon!.
Q: Are your sheets treated with any flame retardant chemicals?
A: No, our sheets are 100% cotton without added chemicals.
For Best Results:
- Wash and dry before first use for best fit. Our sheets are preshrunk and designed to allow for an additional 1% - 2% normal shrinkage.
- For easiest first use, zip the zip-on sheet to the fitted base matching QuickZip brand logo ribbon on base and zip-on sheet, and put the entire sheet on the mattress like you would a traditional fitted sheet.
- No more guessing which corner goes where.....Orient the zipper locator ribbon along the side of the mattress.
- To change: zip off, and zip on a crisp, clean zip-on sheet.