Baby Starter Pack
QuickZip pre-shrunk, 100% cotton and organic cotton sheets save you time, save you hassle and are safer for baby . The patented, total security, wraparound base fully covers the underside of the mattress so when zipped, it’s impossible for the sheet to pop off the mattress, adding an extra level of security for baby and peace of mind for parents.
Choose your perfect pack option: Basic (1 base and 1 zip-on sheet). Premium (1 base and 3 zip-on sheets) or Deluxe (1 base, 3 zip-on sheets and 2 mattress pads). Additional zip-on sheets and mattress pads are also sold separately.
QuickZip crib sheets are the safest crib sheets on the market and are incredibly easy to change. Traditional fitted crib sheets are very hard to change, and can be a serious suffocation or entanglement hazard when they come off the mattress. QuickZip crib sheets consist of a wraparound base that completely covers the mattress with a snug fit, and the zip-on sheets that can be changed in seconds. The zip-on sheet attaches easily to the base by a zipper that is covered, and the pull tucks away out of sight. All Starter Packs include the base and at least one zip-on sheet; Premium and Deluxe packs include additional zip-on sheets and mattress pads (Deluxe Organic includes two Organic Naturepedic Mattress Pads).
If you'd like to add some variety to your nursery, additional Baby Zip-On sheets are all fully interchangeable. Customers often tell us that QuickZip Sheets were their favorite shower gift; give QuickZip and be the hit of the party!
From middle-of-the-night messes to crib sheets that are impossible to get all the way onto the corners, keeping clean, secure sheets with babies is a challenge. That’s why QuickZip reinvented the crib sheet. QuickZip is a patented, two-piece crib sheet system that easily zips off and on the secure base. With QuickZip, you can change sheets fast and often so that baby can get back to sleep and you can get back to your day.
QuickZip Crib Sheets are:
- Easier - No more struggling with lifting the mattress
- Faster - Sheet zips off and on in seconds
- Safer – Base fully surrounds mattress and stays in place
- Durable - Lasts kid after kid
- Smarter - Zipper is fully covered and pull tucks away for great function and beautiful finish
- Neater - Base stays snugly on the mattress and crib skirt stays in place while changing
- Quality - Only the highest quality fabric and components are selected to be part of your QuickZip.
Top Customer Questions
Q: What do I need to get started?
A: We recommend you purchase a Premium or Deluxe Starter Pack; they each include the equivalent of 3 crib sheets., and, in addition, the Deluxe includes an easy-change waterproof mattress pad. - In addition, Crib Zip-On Sheets are fully interchangeable and are also sold separately so you can add on in the future. We also recommend that you purchase at least one waterproof flat crib mattress pad - included in the Deluxe Starter Pack and sold separately.
Q: What size crib mattress works with your crib sheet?
A: QuickZip fits a standard crib/toddler mattress (52" x 27") and 5.5" to 8" thick
Q: Are your sheets waterproof?
A: No, QuickZip Sheets are made from 100% cotton or 100% poly mink without additional fabric treatments. To protect your mattress and provide comfort for baby, we offer several styles of waterproof flat crib mattress pads. They are quick to change and stay securely in place beneath QuickZip,
Q: What is the thread count of your sheets?
A: Cotton and organic cotton sheets are 200 thread count
Q: Does a standard crib mattress pad fit with your crib sheet?
A: You can use a standard crib mattress pad (with a skirt) with our crib sheet, however, it is more difficult to change than our flat pad. Our flat pad is designed for the QuickZip sheet system and can be easily removed when the zip-on sheet is zipped off for washing.
Q: Are your sheets treated with any flame retardant chemicals?
A: No, our sheets are not treated with any chemicals.
For Best Results:
- Wash and dry before first use for best fit. QuickZip sheets are preshrunk and designed to allow for an additional 1% - 2% normal shrinkage.
- For first use, drop mattress into wraparound base and zip on the zip-on sheet..
- To locate the start positions on the base and the zip-on sheet, match the zipper locator QuickZip logo ribbons
- Before use, make sure zipper slider is at the start position.
- To change: zip off and zip on a crisp, clean Zip-On Sheet.