Crib Zip-On Sheet
QuickZip Zip-On sheets zip on to the patented, total security, wraparound base (Base is sold in the Crib Starter Pack).All Crib Zip-On Sheets are interchangeable and come in a variety of colors, patterns, and fabric including cotton, GOTS-Certified organic cotton and Mom (and baby) favorite - ultra soft mink. Made from high quality materials, QuickZip sheets are soft, cozy and durable. Cottons are preshrunk for a great fit that lasts. We recommend that you start with at least 3 Crib Zip-On Sheets for convenience and variety. (Closeouts may be available on our clearance page.)
- All crib Zip-ons are interchangeable
- Mix and match fabrics and colors
- 100% cotton, pre-shrunk, 200 thread count and get softer with every wash
- Organic Cotton is GOTS Certified.
- Minky fleece zip-on sheets are heavenly soft and cozy.
- Zipper is covered and pull tucks away
From middle-of-the-night messes to crib sheets that always pop off at the corners, keeping clean, secure sheets with babies can be a challenge. That’s why QuickZip reinvented the crib sheet. QuickZip is a patented, two-piece crib sheet system that easily zips off and on. With QuickZip, you can change sheets fast and often so that baby can get back to sleep and you can get back to your day (or night!).
QuickZip Crib Sheets are:
- Easier - No more struggling with lifting the mattress
- Faster - Sheet zips off and on in seconds
- Safer – Base fully surrounds mattress and stays in place
- Durable - Lasts kid after kid
- Smarter - Zipper is fully covered and pull tucks away for great function and beautiful finish
- Neater - Crib skirt stays in place while changing
- Quality - 100% pre-shrunk cotton gets softer with each wash
Top Customer Questions
Q: How many Zip-On Sheets do you recommend?
A: We recommend that you start with at least 3 zip-on sheets. Many of our customers come back and purchase additional zip-ons for a fresh look, to change up decor, or when laundry piles up.
Q: What do I need to get started?
A: We recommend you purchase a Premium Starter Pack - which includes one base and 3 Zip-On Sheets. All of our Crib Zip-On Sheets are fully interchangeable so you can buy additional zip-ons in the futures. We also recommend that you purchase at least one waterproof flat crib mattress pad - included in the Deluxe Starter Pack.
Q: What size crib mattress works with your crib sheet?
A: Our crib sheet fits a standard crib/toddler mattress (52" x 27") and 5.5" to 7" thick
Q: Are your sheets waterproof?
A: No, QuickZip Sheets are made from 100% cotton and100% ply mink without additional treatments. To protect your mattress and provide comfort for the baby, we offer several styles of waterproof flat crib mattress pads. They are quick to change and stay securely in place beneath the QuickZip,
Q: What is the thread count of your sheets?
A: Our cotton and organic cotton sheets are 200 Thread Count
Q: Does a standard crib mattress pad fit with your crib sheet?
A: You can use a standard crib mattress pad with our crib sheet, however, it is more difficult to change than our flat pad. We recommend that you include a flat pad in your purchase, designed for our sheet system and can be easily removed when the Zip-On Sheet is zipped off for washing.
Q: Are your sheets treated with any flame retardant chemicals?
A: No, our sheets are not treated with any chemicals.
For Best Results:
- Wash and dry before first use for best fit. QuickZip sheets are preshrunk and designed to allow for an additional 1% - 2% normal shrinkage.
- For first use, drop mattress into wraparound base and zip on the zip-on sheet..
- To locate the start positions on the base and the zip-on sheet, match the zipper locator QuickZip logo ribbons
- Before use, make sure zipper slider is at the start position.
- To change: zip off and zip on a crisp, clean Zip-On Sheet.